||We no longer have a forum for art tutorials and industry info.
Kitchen 4.0 has a brand new ART Database that will contain articles about
- Painting demos
- Textures & Reference images
- Industry info (contracts, portfolio tips, warnings about art theft)
You can find the database here:
Everyone is invited to contribute to this art database!
You can submit articles to the following categories:
:: Demo Videos
:: Industry info
Submitting an article it is very important to follow the following guidelines, it is in fact very easy!
1) Entering one of the categories you can choose to open a new Topic.
2) Enter a Title for your Article
3) write a short description in the 'Description' text box
4) select the correct category from the drop down list
5) select the correct Article type from the drop down list
- text only (meant for articles without images)
- text with images (meant for article with text and images)
- video dub (videos with voice comments)
- video sub (videos with subtitles)
- video no comments (videos without any subtitles or voice comments, such as simple painting demo recordings)
- template (this could be a template for a contract, NDA, invoice or also print templates such as templates for CD/DVD booklets, CD covers and so on)
- links ( meant for articles that link to other pages)
- textures - reference (articles that contain texture or reference image collections)
- request (this is meant only for articles posted in the request category)
6) Article content
- please write a detailed article text explaining whatever you wish to share with the other artists, no matter if it is a demo painting video or some template, the text should be self explaining and understandable.
- Each article needs to focus on a specific topic, for example: 'how to paint hair"
- Articles should not contain link collections that point to random websites.
- if you submit a demo painting video wit or without subtitles or audio comments, please write a comprehensive text explaining what you are doing in the video.
- please only submit your own tutorials and materials or material you have the rights to publish in the database.
- you can post videos in your article using the corresponding Custom BBcodes to display various types of videos.
- if you submit an article that links to another websites, make sure to include copyrights and credits!
Some websites does not want their articles re-posted, please respect that! Do not submit a whole list of links that point to random tutorial sites, focus on a single tutorial and make sure to include a comprehensive text in your article explaining the content of the tutorial you are are linking to.
After submission all articles will be reviewed by the moderation before released for public.
- - - - - -
Textures and reference images
If you wish to contribute to the Kitchen texture and ref image database please contact us with some samples first before creating any articles!
- We only accept good quality and high resolution textures and reference photography.
- Please only submit collections of a minimum 5 images per series (for example stone texture collection, no random images)
- Only submit your own images!
The database will grow in time and will be a awesome collection of art relation information and tutorials.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.